Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Repair question Sony DTC-75ES

I've got a Sony DTC-75ES which plays tapes fine.. records fine... but
won't fast forward or rewind ok. It does it very slugish. Anyone got
an idea what I could check on this?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ronald wrote in message
I've got a Sony DTC-75ES which plays tapes fine.. records fine... but
won't fast forward or rewind ok. It does it very slugish. Anyone got
an idea what I could check on this?

From my experience,in the seriously multi-pole magnet in the tiny motor,
some poles coalesce together or something , the poles are too close. Loses
magnetism and so less torque .
Repair (or not IIRC) of 1 or 2 on my tips files , from below

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Apr 17, 1:59 pm, "N_Cook" wrote:
Ronald wrote in message

I've got a Sony DTC-75ES which plays tapes fine.. records fine... but
won't fast forward or rewind ok. It does it very slugish. Anyone got
an idea what I could check on this?

From my experience,in the seriously multi-pole magnet in the tiny motor,

electronic hints and repair briefs , schematics/manuals list onhttp://home.graffiti.net/diverse:graffiti.net/