Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default semiconductor help required

Hi,

I am in the process of trying to identify a semiconductor in a Skytronics
12Volt 600Watt inverter, the only markings on the device a KHB 011N40P
and are in a TO220 Style Package.

Any help appreciated.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Apr 12, 2:44*pm, "Lordoftenbroke"
wrote:
Hi,

I am in the process of trying to identify a semiconductor in a Skytronics
12Volt 600Watt inverter, the only markings on the device a KHB 011N40P
and are in a TO220 Style Package.

Any help appreciated.

The "11N40" designation sounds similar to MTP11N40 part
numbering scheme, would indicate an 11A, 400V NMOS power
device. There are also IGBT transistors with the same kind of
part number, however, and I don't recognize KHB prefix.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 21:44:35 GMT, "Lordoftenbroke"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I am in the process of trying to identify a semiconductor in a Skytronics
12Volt 600Watt inverter, the only markings on the device a KHB 011N40P
and are in a TO220 Style Package.

KEC N-Channel 400V 10.5A MOSFET:
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/pdf-...DSA-311271.pdf

- Franc Zabkar