Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.equipment,aus.electronics

Default Teac FD-235GF 3156-u replacement

Hi all,
I have an Advantest network analyser that uses a Teac FD-235GF 3156-U floppy
drive. Teac cannot/willnot provide any information on the drive or a
suitable teac replacement. They tell me it's a proprietary drive and to
contact Advantest. Advantest won't help either, the analyser is past service
support life.

Anyone have a collection of NOS or even used FD-235GF 3156-U drives I can
buy ( want around 3-5)

Or - anyone have any info on the teac 235-gf apart from the teac.jp website
glossy and any knowledge of a suitable replacement?

If I can determine what the jumper settings mean perhaps I can find another
drive that would suit. Anyone have a copy of the service manual for the
drive that identifies the jumper settings?

The jumper configuration for the drive as installed in the 3762ah is per the
following list.
A1-B1,B4-C4,B3-C3,D4-E4, F1-G1
D1-D2, E2-E3, G3-G4

Any help appreciated

Thanks
Greg

Teac Amp ... Arfa Daily Electronics Repair 0 September 18th 08 10:33 AM
EEPROM Teac TV [email protected] Electronics Repair 1 May 19th 08 01:19 AM
TEAC GF-350 [email protected] Electronics 3 May 27th 06 06:37 AM
TEAC T.V. Jarrad W Electronics Repair 1 September 30th 05 05:29 AM
Re HDTV Teac cm-687 is this what I should try? alitonto Electronics Repair 3 July 20th 05 04:14 PM