Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Fuse substitution

This set uses two 3.5A 125V pico fuses in the convergence circuit.
One is open. I don't have any pico fuses around the shop. After I
replace the STK's would there be any harm in using a standard AGC or
another fast blow 3.5A type in its place? Thanks, Lenny
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Nov 17, 10:49*am, "
wrote:
This set uses two 3.5A 125V *pico fuses in the convergence circuit.
One is open. I don't have any pico fuses around the shop. After I
replace the STK's would there be any harm in using a standard AGC

or
another fast blow 3.5A type in its place? Thanks, Lenny

Mainly it will look clunky but function correctly. How do you attach
to the 3AG ?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

How long can you wait for replacements? I recently bought Littelfuse
picofuses from Mouser.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:49:46 -0800 (PST),
" wrote:

This set uses two 3.5A 125V pico fuses in the convergence circuit.
One is open. I don't have any pico fuses around the shop. After I
replace the STK's would there be any harm in using a standard AGC or
another fast blow 3.5A type in its place? Thanks, Lenny

It will work fine as long as you can insulate it so that it can't
short to anything, and if it doesn't matter how it looks.
Andy Cuffe