Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Identify transistor H669A

Hi,

can anyone identify this transistor?
Marked H
669A

Its in a To 126 size all plastic package but a fair bit thicker, one I have
not seen before. (why?)
Its an NPN with lead out BCE. Its directly on the heatsink of a power amp
in series with a thermistor, so is either part of the bias circuitry or
temperature sense. I don't have a schematic.

Cheers,

Gareth.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Gareth Magennis wrote in message
Hi,

can anyone identify this transistor?
Marked H
669A

Its in a To 126 size all plastic package but a fair bit thicker, one I

have
not seen before. (why?)
Its an NPN with lead out BCE. Its directly on the heatsink of a power amp
in series with a thermistor, so is either part of the bias circuitry or
temperature sense. I don't have a schematic.

Cheers,

Gareth.

180 volt 2SD669A with reversed pinning ?
NPN and TO126 but ECB

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"N_Cook" wrote in message
Gareth Magennis wrote in message
Hi,

can anyone identify this transistor?
Marked H
669A

Its in a To 126 size all plastic package but a fair bit thicker, one I

have
not seen before. (why?)
Its an NPN with lead out BCE. Its directly on the heatsink of a power
amp
in series with a thermistor, so is either part of the bias circuitry or
temperature sense. I don't have a schematic.

Cheers,

Gareth.

180 volt 2SD669A with reversed pinning ?
NPN and TO126 but ECB

Ah, just realised that the legend is actually on the back of the device - it
was mounted legend side to the heatsink, and on closer inspection the pins
are closest to the legend side, so it looks like you might well be correct.

It is a peculiar package, one I haven't seen before. (This is from a cheap
Chinese no name power amplifier, so maybe this is a Chinese part?).

Thanks,

Gareth.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Gareth Magennis wrote:
Hi,

can anyone identify this transistor?
Marked H
669A

Its in a To 126 size all plastic package but a fair bit thicker, one I have
not seen before. (why?)
Its an NPN with lead out BCE. Its directly on the heatsink of a power amp
in series with a thermistor, so is either part of the bias circuitry or
temperature sense. I don't have a schematic.

Cheers,

Gareth.

http://www.datasheetcatalog.com/data.../2SD669A.shtml

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 12:45:53 -0000, "Gareth Magennis"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

can anyone identify this transistor?
Marked H
669A

http://www.dayan.com.cn/Datasheet/Hu...o126/H669A.pdf

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Gareth Magennis wrote:
"N_Cook" wrote in message
[...]

I think you will find Hitachi are Japanese.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Franc Zabkar" wrote in message
On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 12:45:53 -0000, "Gareth Magennis"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

can anyone identify this transistor?
Marked H
669A

http://www.dayan.com.cn/Datasheet/Hu...o126/H669A.pdf

- Franc Zabkar
--

Frank, that is the one.

Thanks,

Gareth.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Archon" wrote in message
. ..
Gareth Magennis wrote:
"N_Cook" wrote in message
[...]

Frank gets first prize, its a Chinese 2SD669A

Gareth.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Gareth Magennis wrote:
"Archon" wrote in message
. ..
Gareth Magennis wrote:
"N_Cook" wrote in message
[...]

Let me know when you source a Chinese one that works then, I'll stick
with Hitachi thanks. Surprised they even bothered to put numbers on it.

CK727 PNP Si drift transistor - CK766 PNP Ge transistor ratings legg Electronic Schematics 19 May 15th 08 01:12 PM
RF transistor Lost'n Found Electronics 6 June 19th 06 01:32 PM
Identify 4289 transistor ? n cook Electronics Repair 1 June 3rd 06 04:47 PM
Identify a surface mount transistor Len Electronics Repair 2 October 26th 03 06:50 PM
Transistor CS1092G in Sutton 8 transistor AM-radio ? Matti Kaki Electronics Repair 8 October 22nd 03 09:13 PM