Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default A speaker for tv.

Does anybody know where I can buy a wireless speaker for my tv set.I
want to place the speaker by my couch and turn down the tv set's built
in speaker sound.
cuhulin

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Smitty Two wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

Does anybody know where I can buy a wireless speaker for my tv set.I
want to place the speaker by my couch and turn down the tv set's built
in speaker sound.
cuhulin

Radio Shack. You remember their slogan: "You've got questions. We've got
C students wearing ties."

Their other was "You've got mail, and you're fired'.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I don't know of many cordless speakers (though I think X-10 has a system
that will work with an existing speaker). Cordless 'phones might be a better
choice.

Radio Shack. You remember their slogan: "You've got questions.
We've got C students wearing ties."

Back in April, when I went to buy a digital TV converter, the sales-boy
thought my government discount card was a credit card. I was mad, and let
the manager know. Of course, it was largely his fault. Though the kid must
have been living under a rock.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I think a speaker like the kind I want is called an induction speaker?
and there are two seperate parts.One part sits by the tv set and the
other part that contains the speaker, I can put it anywhere in my living
room I want to.I know what I want, but I don't know where to buy it.
cuhulin

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I don't ever wear head phones or ear buds, my eyeglasses are enough for
me.What I want is a little seperate wireless speaker which I can place
on the end table by my side of doggy's couch and turn my tv sets built
in speaker sound down and yet still let me listen to my tv set (Sony
27'' flat screen Wega Trinitron) sound good enough to suit me.
I am not fancy with the technical jargon, but I do know what I want.
cuhulin

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

There are a lot of need batteries Radio Shack stores around here.OK, I
will check out a Rat Shack store and see what they have.
Dars din ver vedar,,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I am going back to that auto tech site.Yesterday at high noon, I
plastered some J B Weld stuff on a little water leak area of the timing
chain case cover (yes, there is a water passenge thingy in there) //but
I want to pass sompin into that woman in Petal,Mississippi.Last time I
heard from her bout two years ago, she was interested in that black man
(she and her young daughter are white) down the street from herself.
Good on yer, Gal.Go for it.
cuhulin

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Sheeeeeeeit!
cuhulin

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I hate my eyeglasses.
cuhulin

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article ,
Ross Herbert wrote:
What you need to remember is that both ends of the wireless link need to
be powered from the mains supply.

Not really - the power they consume is well within reason for batteries.
Although it wouldn't make sense to not mains power the transmitter. And
having to mains power the receiver/speaker sort of negates the whole idea
- you might as well just run a cabled extension speaker.

--
*He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

All that modern super duper technology rolling around and there are no
speakers available.HUMPH!

I am not going to wear earphones or earbuds.
cuhulin

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Yeah, it's a shame.I want me a rich old widow woman too, can't find me
one.
cuhulin