Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Minolta 2530DL Color Laser Fault

Hi all,
Its been a while since I've been here but I'm wondering if someone may
have had some experience with this problem. I have a Konica Minolta
2530DL color laser printer that says Fatal error 14H. This is caused by
the 2nd image transfer roller not retracting correctly. I've
disassembled the printer and found a small clutch which, when released
operates a cam that slides a slider to move the roller. This clutch
appears to stick while moving causing the error. It is in a difficult
place to get to and so replacement/repair looks time consuming. Anyone
else worked on this printer that may be able to suggest a fix?
Cheers,
Paul Waller.