Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.lasers,sci.optics,sci.electronics.repair

Default Sam's eBay Horror Story #1

I have been a member in good standing with eBay since 1999. As readers
of Sam's Laser FAQ are probably aware, I have acquired a large number of
lasers and related items on eBay, most at bargain basement prices. All in
all I have been very satisfied with the eBay experience. Until now.

For a blow-by-blow saga of what I'm experiencing now, please go to

http://repairfaq.cis.upenn.edu/Misc/ebayhorror1.htm

I will be updating this as it plays out. I expect the outcome to be
satisfactory, but the route it's taking is like one of those nightmares
where you're trapped on a 15 dimensional mobius strip.

Comments welcome!

a true horror story HankC Home Repair 14 May 28th 06 12:26 AM
Hard drive horror story X2 RM Electronics Repair 14 September 8th 04 03:57 AM
Just seen another horror story Mike Mitchell UK diy 85 August 12th 03 10:48 PM
New Pool Horror Story Monica Butler Home Repair 3 July 3rd 03 05:42 AM
Backup Sump Pump Horror Story Harvey Krodin Home Repair 10 June 27th 03 02:59 PM