Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Jensen TV blue screen problem

Hi group. I have searched for threads and came up empty on this set.
Same with my repair database. This is a model #TS2050J. Televsion was
working fine. Unplugged it, moved to another room, plugged back in and
now only get a blue screen at power up with a display "C24". I don't
know what this means. Left set unplugged for 24 hours and tried again,
with same results. Is this a micro problem or something I can reset.
Buttons on the front panel don't respond. Also don't have remote, and
can't find code for my all in one. Anyone here have a guess as to what
I should check? Thanks as always.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Do a Google on Jensen TS2050J.
You will find that it sold new for $95 at Best Buy, where to
get a replacement remote, its a Made in China elcheapo TV, and it has a poor
performance history.
Good Luck!

wrote in message
Hi group. I have searched for threads and came up empty on this set.
Same with my repair database. This is a model #TS2050J. Televsion was
working fine. Unplugged it, moved to another room, plugged back in and
now only get a blue screen at power up with a display "C24". I don't
know what this means. Left set unplugged for 24 hours and tried again,
with same results. Is this a micro problem or something I can reset.
Buttons on the front panel don't respond. Also don't have remote, and
can't find code for my all in one. Anyone here have a guess as to what
I should check? Thanks as always.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message

Hi group. I have searched for threads and came up empty on this set.
Same with my repair database. This is a model #TS2050J. Televsion was
working fine. Unplugged it, moved to another room, plugged back in and
now only get a blue screen at power up with a display "C24". I don't
know what this means. Left set unplugged for 24 hours and tried again,
with same results. Is this a micro problem or something I can reset.
Buttons on the front panel don't respond. Also don't have remote, and
can't find code for my all in one. Anyone here have a guess as to what
I should check? Thanks as always.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for the reply. This set was given to me to work on and keep.
Original prolem was no power up, but it worked fine when I got it
home, until unplugged as stated above. I suspect maybe an eeprom or
micro problem, but don't know if this is a common fault with this
particular set. I'll do some more surfing and see what I come up with.
Thanks again.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message

[...]

We have this tv, and the "C24" means the TV is set for cable input,
and is on channel 24.