Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default svat giga extreme 5000

Hey I have a svat giga extreme 5000 wireless camera. states that it is
indoor however while not raining/cold outside I should be able to use
to monitor the kids/dogs outdoors as I am working in my office. only
prob is that it is a b/w camera which is fine but outdoors it is way
too bright. should there be any adj on the inside to adj the
brightness ? Can hardly make anything out besides objects that are
really dark. I can only see my lab not my samoide that is pure white.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

plexter wrote:

Hey I have a svat giga extreme 5000 wireless camera. states that it is
indoor however while not raining/cold outside I should be able to use
to monitor the kids/dogs outdoors as I am working in my office. only
prob is that it is a b/w camera which is fine but outdoors it is way
too bright. should there be any adj on the inside to adj the
brightness ? Can hardly make anything out besides objects that are
really dark. I can only see my lab not my samoide that is pure white.

If the lens doesn't have an adjustable shutter, it is useless
outdoors. You are flooding the CCD with more light than it can handle.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

plexter wrote:

Hey I have a svat giga extreme 5000 wireless camera. states that it is
indoor however while not raining/cold outside I should be able to use
to monitor the kids/dogs outdoors as I am working in my office. only
prob is that it is a b/w camera which is fine but outdoors it is way
too bright. should there be any adj on the inside to adj the
brightness ? Can hardly make anything out besides objects that are
really dark. I can only see my lab not my samoide that is pure white.

If the lens doesn't have an adjustable shutter, it is useless
outdoors. You are flooding the CCD with more light than it can handle.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM

Just put a tinted filter in front of it, that should do the trick.

Challenge Extreme [email protected] UK diy 0 July 30th 06 06:05 PM
Extreme Moss! Matt Home Repair 4 May 20th 06 01:10 AM
Coopering To The Extreme charlie b Woodworking 4 April 27th 06 01:55 AM
OT to the Extreme - Worth Saying Nevertheless Larry Blanchard Woodworking 30 November 22nd 05 12:34 AM