Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Samsung PCN5425R repair help...

I got a Samsung PCN5425R. It turns on then beeps a few times.. turns
off.. does this cycle over and over.. I've noticed the heater
elements on all three monitors are on. I suspect flyback.. no
output. gonna check it on a HV probe meter tommarow... Does anyone
know the part # on the flyback or have access to a pdf for the service
manual?

Thanks
-Ron
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Apr 9, 12:36*am, Ronald wrote:
I got a Samsung PCN5425R. *It turns on then beeps a few times.. turns
off.. does this cycle over and over.. *I've noticed the heater
elements on all three monitors are on. *I suspect flyback.. no
output. * gonna check it on a HV probe meter tommarow... Does anyone
know the part # on the flyback or have access to a pdf for the service
manual?

Thanks
-Ron

bumping this due to the excessive spam
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ronald wrote:

On Apr 9, 12:36 am, Ronald wrote:
I got a Samsung PCN5425R. It turns on then beeps a few times.. turns
off.. does this cycle over and over.. I've noticed the heater
elements on all three monitors are on. I suspect flyback.. no
output. gonna check it on a HV probe meter tommarow... Does anyone
know the part # on the flyback or have access to a pdf for the service
manual?

Thanks
-Ron

bumping this due to the excessive spam

Plonking you for being a totally clueless Google Groups user who adds
additional noise to the newsgroup..

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM