DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Samsung PCN5425R repair help... (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/242717-samsung-pcn5425r-repair-help.html)

Ronald April 9th 08 05:36 AM

Samsung PCN5425R repair help...

I got a Samsung PCN5425R. It turns on then beeps a few times.. turns
off.. does this cycle over and over.. I've noticed the heater
elements on all three monitors are on. I suspect flyback.. no
output. gonna check it on a HV probe meter tommarow... Does anyone
know the part # on the flyback or have access to a pdf for the service
manual?

Thanks
-Ron

Ronald April 14th 08 03:29 AM

On Apr 9, 12:36*am, Ronald wrote:
I got a Samsung PCN5425R. *It turns on then beeps a few times.. turns
off.. does this cycle over and over.. *I've noticed the heater
elements on all three monitors are on. *I suspect flyback.. no
output. * gonna check it on a HV probe meter tommarow... Does anyone
know the part # on the flyback or have access to a pdf for the service
manual?

Thanks
-Ron

bumping this due to the excessive spam :(

Michael A. Terrell April 14th 08 04:55 AM

Ronald wrote:

On Apr 9, 12:36 am, Ronald wrote:
I got a Samsung PCN5425R. It turns on then beeps a few times.. turns
off.. does this cycle over and over.. I've noticed the heater
elements on all three monitors are on. I suspect flyback.. no
output. gonna check it on a HV probe meter tommarow... Does anyone
know the part # on the flyback or have access to a pdf for the service
manual?

Thanks
-Ron

bumping this due to the excessive spam :(

Plonking you for being a totally clueless Google Groups user who adds
additional noise to the newsgroup.. :(

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM