Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.components

Default Ok We Admit it: Michael Terrell & I are a piece of ****, together We police the Newsgroup

of What you can and cannot post. We are Americun's ****. We killed
innocent
people around the world and we make up several reasons for our evil. So
what? We
are the king, who will get us? Hugh?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.components

JosephKK wrote:
of What you can and cannot post. We are Americun's ****. We killed
innocent
people around the world and we make up several reasons for our evil. So
what? We
are the king, who will get us? Hugh?

Not at all. Just protecting my friends and myself, forger.
By the way, i noticed you gave up on forging JT real promptly. I might
ask him how he did that.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.components

"JosephKK" wrote:

of What you can and cannot post. We are Americun's ****. We killed
innocent

Ameri****s... what a nice twist of words. Need to write that one down
for appropriate use someday.

--
Programmeren in Almere?
E-mail naar nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.components

JosephKK (IDENTITY FRAUD) wrote:
[more mindless spew]

(The real) JosephKK wrote:
i noticed you gave up on forging JT real promptly.
I might ask him how he did that.

1) Look at the headers and get the abuse address.
2) Report him.
(I already did, but the piece of **** that runs that domain
says *you* have to make the complaint
--as will **each** individual whose identity this creep forges.)
The PoS administrator won't block the IP address.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.components

(The real) JosephKK wrote:
i noticed you gave up on forging JT real promptly.
I might ask him how he did that.

1) Look at the headers and get the abuse address.
2) Report him.
(I already did, but the piece of **** that runs that domain
says *you* have to make the complaint
--as will **each** individual whose identity this creep forges.)
The PoS administrator won't block the IP address.

Yet he claims to run a clean and honest service.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.components

(The real) JosephKK wrote:
i noticed you gave up on forging JT real promptly.
I might ask him how he did that.

1) Look at the headers and get the abuse address.
2) Report him.
(I already did, but the piece of **** that runs that domain
says *you* have to make the complaint
--as will **each** individual whose identity this creep forges.)
The PoS administrator won't block the IP address.

Yet he claims to run a clean and honest service.

I just received this reply

Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 13:48:03 +0100
From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: [Fwd: Please, help me]

On Sat, 01 Mar 2008 21:36:59 -0500

From: "MichaelĀ A. Terrell"

mike.terrell is different then mike.terreil
it's not a forge

It's close enough that people who aren't paying attention will
mistake it for a post from me. Yet Paolo Amoroso protects the scum that
use his anonymous "Service" to harass people.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.components

(The real) JosephKK wrote:
i noticed you gave up on forging JT real promptly.
I might ask him how he did that.

1) Look at the headers and get the abuse address.
2) Report him.
(I already did, but the piece of **** that runs that domain
says *you* have to make the complaint
--as will **each** individual whose identity this creep forges.)
The PoS administrator won't block the IP address.

If you are sure you know which service is catering to forgers (you DO
know how paths can be spoofed to conceal a posts true origin) and the
administrator refuses to take action, you contact the server just to the
left of the offender just to the left in the path and suggest that they
discontinue accepting their messages.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Reject nihilism!
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.components

(The real) JosephKK wrote:
i noticed you gave up on forging JT real promptly.
I might ask him how he did that.

1) Look at the headers and get the abuse address.
2) Report him.
(I already did, but the piece of **** that runs that domain
says *you* have to make the complaint
--as will **each** individual whose identity this creep forges.)
The PoS administrator won't block the IP address.

I report each forgery of my identity and only my own.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.components

(The real) JosephKK wrote:
i noticed you gave up on forging JT real promptly.
I might ask him how he did that.

1) Look at the headers and get the abuse address.
2) Report him.
(I already did, but the piece of **** that runs that domain
says *you* have to make the complaint
--as will **each** individual whose identity this creep forges.)
The PoS administrator won't block the IP address.

Yet he claims to run a clean and honest service.

He probably believes that he does, but just not realize just how
easily it is abused.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.components

On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 23:23:11 GMT, (Nico Coesel)
wrote:

"JosephKK" wrote:

of What you can and cannot post. We are Americun's ****. We killed
innocent

Ameri****s... what a nice twist of words. Need to write that one down
for appropriate use someday.

Must you copy some ID forger's crap.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.components

StickThatUpMyAss wrote:

On Sun, 2 Mar 2008 16:24:39 -0800 (PST), JeffM wrote:

snipped retarded horse**** about the forging retard

The header title is what I post about!

You're a goddamned idiot, JeffyTard. The TerrellTard "polices" NOTHING
but his sewer pit stank, infection filled jaw line, and YOU "police"
NOTHING except for your fantasies about teaching people that could give a
**** but don't... about Usenet.

Your posts have abso-****ing-lutely ZERO effect, and the really sad
part is that you know it.

So you're too stupid to realize the thread was started with a forged
post. That's no surprise, dimbulb.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 13:48:03 +0100
From: Paolo Amoroso

From: "MichaelĀ A. Terrell"

mike.terrell is different then mike.terreil
it's not a forge

It's close enough that people who aren't paying attention will
mistake it for a post from me. Yet Paolo Amoroso protects the scum that
use his anonymous "Service" to harass people.

In other words, the retarded *******s' own policy regarding harassment
means nothing to him. And he is a TOTAL RETARD if he thinks for a second
that faking posts from others, or even closely, but not quite completely
cloning them nonetheless still DOES constitute harassment.

He is lucky this isn't the old west. He'd likely weigh a few hundred
grains more in the skull cavity.

It would be nice to find out where he leases his backbone access from
and then complain to them to see if some pressure could be brought to
bear on the idiots that pull this horse****.

I can guarantee you that many of them are the kook group members, the
hacker group asswipes, and the group of dopes that are on the committee
for new group acceptance procedures. They all think they are goddamned
gurus, but they ****ed up the moment they stepped over the line, and
abused the service by pulling the horse**** they do. In doing so, they
compromised everything the industry is about. They are just as bad as an
author of a virus, and should be treated just as harshly.

But I still must agree that Terrell and JeffM are pieces of ****,
because they are about as childish as it gets on these groups, and have
been so for years.

Don't sell yourself short, dimbulb. You are the most childish on any
of the electronics newsgroups, followed closely by a tie between Phil
Allison and Grise. If you were an adult you could control your
language, and you wouldn't change your sock every few days.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Clean up your own
act, ****heads. Make your complaints about the forgers, and if the
******* Amoroso or whoever he morphs into next week has any brains, he'll
straighten out his ****ing act too.

I wonder how many terrorists use his free and anonymous service to
plot attacks?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.components

StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt wrote:

(The real) JosephKK wrote:
i noticed you gave up on forging JT real promptly.
I might ask him how he did that.

1) Look at the headers and get the abuse address.
2) Report him.
(I already did, but the piece of **** that runs that domain
says *you* have to make the complaint
--as will **each** individual whose identity this creep forges.)
The PoS administrator won't block the IP address.

If you are sure you know which service is catering to forgers (you DO
know how paths can be spoofed to conceal a posts true origin) and the
administrator refuses to take action, you contact the server just to the
left of the offender just to the left in the path and suggest that they
discontinue accepting their messages.

Many are mere relays (hops) and they do not do filtration. Particularly
by request.

If you get no satisfaction from the relay site, you just move one step
to the left and submit a request to that administrator to block the
relay.

There is an organization of usenet administrators that maintain
blacklists of abusive sites (Google NoCeUm or Cancelmoose). Generally,
most administrators will cooperate or risk getting cut off. Their 'good'
customers will drop them, leaving them with nothing but the riff-raff.
Not a successful business plan.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Procrastinators: The leaders for tomorrow.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.components

On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 22:50:22 -0800, UltimatePatriot
wrote:

(The real) JosephKK wrote:
i noticed you gave up on forging JT real promptly.
I might ask him how he did that.

1) Look at the headers and get the abuse address.
2) Report him.
(I already did, but the piece of **** that runs that domain
says *you* have to make the complaint
--as will **each** individual whose identity this creep forges.)
The PoS administrator won't block the IP address.

Yet he claims to run a clean and honest service.

He probably believes that he does, but just not realize just how
easily it is abused.

Bull****. The retarded ******* reads their posts. He knows what they
pull.

Gosh dimbulb you need to provide extraordinary support for that
extraordinary claim.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.components

On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 00:10:39 -0800, UltimatePatriot
wrote:

(The real) JosephKK wrote:
i noticed you gave up on forging JT real promptly.
I might ask him how he did that.

1) Look at the headers and get the abuse address.
2) Report him.
(I already did, but the piece of **** that runs that domain
says *you* have to make the complaint
--as will **each** individual whose identity this creep forges.)
The PoS administrator won't block the IP address.

Yet he claims to run a clean and honest service.

He probably believes that he does, but just not realize just how
easily it is abused.

Bull****. The retarded ******* reads their posts. He knows what they
pull.

Gosh dimbulb you need to provide extraordinary support for that
extraordinary claim.

No, I do not, JoeyKKTard. He examines the post cited in the complaint,
and then responds. Pretty simple ****, you retarded ****.

How strange. The owner has _NOT_ responded to me, but I do not seem
to be getting forged any more. The owner does not read all the
outgoing posts, only the ones contained in well built complaints.
There is a difference in timing and intent.