Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.components

Default Ok We Admit it: Michael Terrell & I are a piece of ****, togetherWe police the Newsgroup

StickThatUpMyAss wrote:

On Sun, 2 Mar 2008 16:24:39 -0800 (PST), JeffM wrote:

snipped retarded horse**** about the forging retard

The header title is what I post about!

You're a goddamned idiot, JeffyTard. The TerrellTard "polices" NOTHING
but his sewer pit stank, infection filled jaw line, and YOU "police"
NOTHING except for your fantasies about teaching people that could give a
**** but don't... about Usenet.

Your posts have abso-****ing-lutely ZERO effect, and the really sad
part is that you know it.

So you're too stupid to realize the thread was started with a forged
post. That's no surprise, dimbulb.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell