Old February 10th 08, 09:26 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Repair experiences - Laptops and Other Electronics Consumer Items(website)

I have added two more sections in my engineering log

http://pkrobot.freehostia.com/LaptopRepair.htm

and

http://pkrobot.freehostia.com/MiscElectronics.htm

There's not much there now, but I'll expand these in the next few
weeks. Next week, I'll be adding an article on how I repaired a Canon
A560 camera. The repair was not really electronics, but it's an
electronics consumer item nevertheless. Opening it up and dismantling
it for repair is more work than replacing or repairing the broken
parts. These days, you can just buy the broken module in the camera,
and replace it, so there isn't really much component level repair
there.

Hopefully, this section will fill up pretty quickly.

I'll really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks
-pk