Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default LCD Monitor Repair Experiences (website)

I'm adding a section on LCD monitor repair in my engineering log. It
turns out that fixing LCD monitors is fairly easy, since most of the
time, it is the backlight inverter which fails, and on backlight
inverters, most of the time it's specific components which fail.

Please have a look, and I'd appreciate any type of feedback to improve
the web page.

http://pkrobot.freehostia.com/LCDRepair.htm

I'll keep on updating the section in the next few weeks. As I said
before, any type of feedback from the readers will be greatly
appreciated.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I have posted further updates to the website over the weekend.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Further updates are now available on my website now.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

The following updates have been made, and an additional example has
been given. Also, the previous content has been updated.

http://pkrobot.freehostia.com/LCDRepair9.htm

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Thank you for the posting your results of LCD repair. We need more people
giving hints on how to fix products and keep them out of the dump.

wrote in message
oups.com...
The following updates have been made, and an additional example has
been given. Also, the previous content has been updated.

http://pkrobot.freehostia.com/LCDRepair9.htm

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Further updates are available on the website

http://pkrobot.freehostia.com/LCDRepair.htm

Stucco repair website James John Home Repair 0 August 3rd 07 07:28 PM
Monitor repair b Electronics Repair 5 July 31st 06 08:48 PM
Create Your Own Home Repair Website [email protected] Home Repair 0 July 19th 06 07:28 PM
PC monitor repair help Eric Goldsmith Electronics Repair 2 October 15th 04 05:37 AM
monitor repair name Electronics Repair 0 January 22nd 04 08:43 AM