DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   LCD Monitor Repair Experiences (website) (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/211036-lcd-monitor-repair-experiences-website.html)

[email protected] August 16th 07 03:21 AM

LCD Monitor Repair Experiences (website)

I'm adding a section on LCD monitor repair in my engineering log. It
turns out that fixing LCD monitors is fairly easy, since most of the
time, it is the backlight inverter which fails, and on backlight
inverters, most of the time it's specific components which fail.

Please have a look, and I'd appreciate any type of feedback to improve
the web page.

http://pkrobot.freehostia.com/LCDRepair.htm

I'll keep on updating the section in the next few weeks. As I said
before, any type of feedback from the readers will be greatly
appreciated.

[email protected] August 19th 07 11:52 PM

LCD Monitor Repair Experiences (website)

I have posted further updates to the website over the weekend.

[email protected] August 25th 07 04:47 AM

LCD Monitor Repair Experiences (website)

Further updates are now available on my website now.

[email protected] September 1st 07 04:47 PM

LCD Monitor Repair Experiences (website)

The following updates have been made, and an additional example has
been given. Also, the previous content has been updated.

http://pkrobot.freehostia.com/LCDRepair9.htm

CLARENCE CLAY September 24th 07 05:52 AM

LCD Monitor Repair Experiences (website)

Thank you for the posting your results of LCD repair. We need more people
giving hints on how to fix products and keep them out of the dump.

oups.com...

[email protected] October 8th 07 03:09 PM

LCD Monitor Repair Experiences (website)

Further updates are available on the website

http://pkrobot.freehostia.com/LCDRepair.htm