Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default prob wit my DELL system

hi guys..
i am using dell system dimension 5150, nw i am geting big prob wit
tht. prob is tht i can hear d sound but whn i speak from mic, d person
on other side cant hear me.i.e only i am geting output but its nt
taking my input.
n now i don evn hav motherbord drivers as i got tht form london.n m
nt able to get tht drivers in ma place(hyd).
plz guys, if u hva ny solution for this let me no.

thank u,
satish reddy.p
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article
,
sunny wrote:

hi guys..
i am using dell system dimension 5150, nw i am geting big prob wit
tht. prob is tht i can hear d sound but whn i speak from mic, d person
on other side cant hear me.i.e only i am geting output but its nt
taking my input.
n now i don evn hav motherbord drivers as i got tht form london.n m
nt able to get tht drivers in ma place(hyd).
plz guys, if u hva ny solution for this let me no.

thank u,
satish reddy.p

Get a new keyboard. Yours is missing some letters. Also, don't try to
type while drunk. Keep working on that GED, you'll get 'er eventually.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

sunny wrote:
hi guys..
i am using dell system dimension 5150, nw i am geting big prob wit
tht. prob is tht i can hear d sound but whn i speak from mic, d person
on other side cant hear me.i.e only i am geting output but its nt
taking my input.
n now i don evn hav motherbord drivers as i got tht form london.n m
nt able to get tht drivers in ma place(hyd).
plz guys, if u hva ny solution for this let me no.

thank u,
satish reddy.p

Google "Dell" "class action" "5150"

jak
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"jakdedert" wrote in message
. ..
sunny wrote:
hi guys..
i am using dell system dimension 5150, nw i am geting big prob wit
tht. prob is tht i can hear d sound but whn i speak from mic, d person
on other side cant hear me.i.e only i am geting output but its nt
taking my input.
n now i don evn hav motherbord drivers as i got tht form london.n m
nt able to get tht drivers in ma place(hyd).
plz guys, if u hva ny solution for this let me no.

thank u,
satish reddy.p

Google "Dell" "class action" "5150"

jak

Possibly the problem, But I would check for a more simple explanation. Try
opening the volume control and click options and properties, then change it
to recording. click ok, try selecting the micropohone checkbox if there is
one. If not try all of the selections to see if the other person gets sound
from you. If this fails try a different microphone.

Mike