Posted to sci.electronics.repair
No Name

Default Mitsubishi TV signal board wanted WT-46809

Hi. I need a small signal board for a Mitsubishi WT-46809. The one I have
produces no video, no menu, just retrace lines. Does have sound, so tuner is
fine. Regulator outputs are where they should be -- 9 volts 3.3 volts. Board
is dry, no tube oil leaking on it. I cannot find anything missing. I scope
video in and out of terminal board and comb filter board, but no video out
of signal board to tubes, just a bunch of trash, looking like maybe half a
volt signal filling the entire gap top to bottom, no sync or video signal at
all.

This board uses 2 standoff boards -- a smallish comb filter board and a
somewhat larger 2HDW board, as an assist in seeing if you have one. There is
another version that has a slot for a PC interface. I could use that one in
place of this one.

Also has 2 tuners, and 2 wide connectors for terminal board.

I don't have it in front of me, else I would give you the number off of it.
If you have one of these sets, 2000 model, or thereabouts, that you can part
out, with a good signal board, please drop me a line.

Thanks, Danny

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
No Name

I will when I have more time. This set is one I kind of inherited, so it has
to wait on paying jobs first. Just figured if someone had one about, I would
change it and find a home for the set. I don't need it.

Thanks, Danny