Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Looking for old GE portable B&W 16" tube style tvs...

I figure it's worth a shot. The B&W Portable TV is a GE model SF3101BK -
(15SF Chassis) but can be white, black, gray or painted plastic cabinet.

I also need a/several picture tube/s 16CWP4A or substitute, used OK if
in good working order.

Thanks,

John :-#)#
www.flippers.com
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"John Robertson" wrote in message
I figure it's worth a shot. The B&W Portable TV is a GE model SF3101BK -
(15SF Chassis) but can be white, black, gray or painted plastic cabinet.

I also need a/several picture tube/s 16CWP4A or substitute, used OK if in
good working order.

Thanks,

John :-#)#
www.flippers.com

Check out - rec.antiques.radio+phono - there is a guy or two in there who
usually does the older TV stuff - maybe they can help out. One of them, I
believe is in your area - or at least "Canada".