Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Where is the Pioneer ASC login page?

This might sound like stupid question but I have not accesed the Pioneer
technical website for a while and need to get in right now to check
something. My login information seems to have changed, I cannot for the
life of me find where authorized Pioneer service centers can log into the
site.

I used to go he
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pn...6_2128,00.html

Then follow these instructions to log in:

Go to Service & Support
on the red menu bar, then choose
Authorized Service Companies
to bring up a login box window.

This page like don't exist anymore and I cannot find out where to log in as
an ASC (Authorized Service Center) in order to get some unit information
that I need right now. Is this info outdated or something or is there a new
web page for ASCs to log in with? Thanks.

--
~Ohmster | ohmster /a/t/ ohmster dot com
Put "messageforohmster" in message body