Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Where is the Pioneer ASC login page?

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in message
t...

"Ohmster" wrote in message
"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in news:qXPWi.52207
:

Nowadays you login through their parts website.

http://parts.pioneerelectronics.com/

You may need to re-register.

Mark Z.

Ugh, I was here already and cannot find anyway to gain access as asc and
have been to this site many times in the past. This blows I need some
info
RIGHT NOW and cannot in any way, find the ASC entrance to the site. I do
remember having this issue in the past and forget what I did about it. I
have google desktop search and it may be in the email stuff where I have
look.

Hey, if you can get in as an ASC from that web address, please let me
know
and what you had to do to find the ASC login prompt or at least what page
did have the asc logon info on it. Thanks Mark.

thj

--
~Ohmster | ohmster /a/t/ ohmster dot com
Put "messageforohmster" in message body

In the upper left area of the page there is a spot to enter your username
and password. In out case the username is our e-mail address previously
registered on the parts website. The password will to be a new one - the
old one you previously had won't work. Maybe it can auto-email you back
with a generic password which you can change. You may have to call Pioneer
for help on initial access to the site, but I would go over to the site
and look. I'm not in love with the new servicers site either.

Mark Z.

I don't know what has happened to Pioneer service over the last few months.
Over here, they had a service department which had been run by the same two
guys for years. They always knew exactly what you were talking about, and
were ALWAYS able to offer a fix for any nasty problem that you had. They
were a pleasure to talk to, engineer to engineer. Sadly, Pioneer closed
their service department completely about a year back, so these helpful guys
are no more. Just an automated phone system now that when you finally get
through to a human, gives you a snot-nosed kid paid to fence calls with the
usual generic and insulting "have you tried a different disc" type of crap.
Then he promises to get someone to call you back, but no-one ever does ...

Arfa