Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default The Terminator

By day he's a lonely sad pathetic drunk audio engineer

but by night he's a serial killing mobster.

The Terminator.

Premieres this Fall on CBS.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Oct 22, 4:46 pm, Curtis Pryce wrote:
By day he's a lonely sad pathetic drunk audio engineer

but by night he's a serial killing mobster.

The Terminator.

Premieres this Fall on CBS.

That is stupid. See the other thread. You have the floor, the walls,
the cieling and the rafters. You have it all.

You and a couple others have driven me out., I am gone. Hey, when your
bigscreen breaks, let me know, oh you can't. Oh well. Get your help
from others here who are also tired of arguing. The people here who
have helped each other make thousands of dollars. WTF did you ever do
punk ? Have you ever even fixed anything ?

You are a stereotyoping ninny. You got the IQ of an insect. You
couldn't troulbleshoot a piece of electronic equpmment if your very
life depended on it. You couldn't fix, nor design anything. Those are
very lofty goals to your ilk.

I apologize to the folks here who act like humans, ummm adult humans.
I am gone, Len, Bill, this is my last post here. I am unsubscribing.
Perhaps I'll see you in avsforum or something. I also got a repairwold
account. See you somewhere. But **** this place, some ****ing idiot
tells me, I don't care, I am not in this for the argument. That is for
kids.

Know what, the way I see this is like giving the kid the car. You know
he is going to smash it, perhaps you and the olady bet on how long it
takes. My Parents did. Mom won.

You people who think you ****ing run this newsgroup because you put a
check for thirty bucks in the mail every month, enjoy YOUR internet.
Yes YOU and YOU ALONE own the whole ****ing thing. Be happy with it,
and without me.

My friends here, you know who you are, my email has not changed. But
this really is my last post.

Bye.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Oct 22, 8:24 pm, wrote:
[...]

You're so stupid you deserve your own sitcom. I bet it would be a hit.
Not only do I have the walls, the floors and the ceiling (you
mispelled that one savant) and the rafters. Now I while I don't even
know what that's supposed to mean, rest assured that I also have the
paint, the shingles, the insulation, the electrical outlets, the
wires, the fusebox, the grounding rod, the water pipes, the vinyl
siding, the phone outlets, the certificate of occupancy, the deed and
all the building permits. We didn't mean to drive you out we decided
to ridicule you because you went from helping everybody to acting like
a total ass and then threating to leave and the comeback. which is
something that a two year old does anyway. Don't worry I've fixed
plenty of stuff and there you go again thinking you know everybody's
I.Q. As far as my big screen T.V. breaking there is extended warranty
for that matter.

But I'll know you'll be back here posting in no time after you finish
that 400,000,000 watt audio amplifier following a brief visit to the
psychiatric ward.