Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] ZZactly@aol.com is offline

Default The Terminator

On Oct 22, 4:46 pm, Curtis Pryce wrote:
By day he's a lonely sad pathetic drunk audio engineer

but by night he's a serial killing mobster.

The Terminator.

Premieres this Fall on CBS.

That is stupid. See the other thread. You have the floor, the walls,
the cieling and the rafters. You have it all.

You and a couple others have driven me out., I am gone. Hey, when your
bigscreen breaks, let me know, oh you can't. Oh well. Get your help
from others here who are also tired of arguing. The people here who
have helped each other make thousands of dollars. WTF did you ever do
punk ? Have you ever even fixed anything ?

You are a stereotyoping ninny. You got the IQ of an insect. You
couldn't troulbleshoot a piece of electronic equpmment if your very
life depended on it. You couldn't fix, nor design anything. Those are
very lofty goals to your ilk.

I apologize to the folks here who act like humans, ummm adult humans.
I am gone, Len, Bill, this is my last post here. I am unsubscribing.
Perhaps I'll see you in avsforum or something. I also got a repairwold
account. See you somewhere. But **** this place, some ****ing idiot
tells me, I don't care, I am not in this for the argument. That is for
kids.

Know what, the way I see this is like giving the kid the car. You know
he is going to smash it, perhaps you and the olady bet on how long it
takes. My Parents did. Mom won.

You people who think you ****ing run this newsgroup because you put a
check for thirty bucks in the mail every month, enjoy YOUR internet.
Yes YOU and YOU ALONE own the whole ****ing thing. Be happy with it,
and without me.

My friends here, you know who you are, my email has not changed. But
this really is my last post.

Bye.