Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default NEED SCHEMATIC YAMAHA HTR 5790 OR 5890 "URGENT"

I have a Yamaha HTR-5790 AV Receiver. When I turn it up, it only stays
powered up for a few seconds. Well, I have a friend that has a store
(a service center), and I asked him, if he can fix it? He said ok, but
he needs the schematic manual. The problem is that here in Sao Paulo -
Brasil, we donīt have a service center of YAMAHA,
so we are tryng hard to find that manual. I think schematic manual of
YAMAHA HTR 5890 may be usefull, But I need to fix the receiver as
soon as possible.Thanks for your reply.

I would be gratefull for any help.

Ps.: I read here that David Farber from David Farber's Service Center
L.A., CA, had the same problem with his YAMAHA HTR 5890 and he needed
the schematic manual. And he had help from Mark D. Zacharias. So if
you guys could help me, I would really appreciate.