Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default TROUBLE YAMAHA HTR 5790

I have a Yamaha HTR-5790 AV Receiver. When I turn it
up, it only stays powered up for a few seconds. Well, I have a friend
that has a store (a service center), and I asked him, if he can fix
it? He said ok, but he needs the schematic manual. The problem is that
here in Sao Paulo - Brasil, we donīt have a service center of YAMAHA,
so we are tryng hard to find that manual. I think schematic manual of
YAMAHA HTR 5890 may be usefull, But I need to fix the receiver as
soon as possible.
Thanks for your reply.

I would be gratefull for any help.

Ps.: I read here that David Farber from David Farber's Service Center
L.A., CA, had the same problem with his YAMAHA HTR 5890 and he needed
the schematic manual. And he had help from Mark D. Zacharias. So if
you guys could help me, I would really appreciate.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Spaguetty" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a Yamaha HTR-5790 AV Receiver. When I turn it
up, it only stays powered up for a few seconds. Well, I have a friend
that has a store (a service center), and I asked him, if he can fix
it? He said ok, but he needs the schematic manual. The problem is that
here in Sao Paulo - Brasil, we donīt have a service center of YAMAHA,
so we are tryng hard to find that manual. I think schematic manual of
YAMAHA HTR 5890 may be usefull, But I need to fix the receiver as
soon as possible.
Thanks for your reply.

I would be gratefull for any help.

Ps.: I read here that David Farber from David Farber's Service Center
L.A., CA, had the same problem with his YAMAHA HTR 5890 and he needed
the schematic manual. And he had help from Mark D. Zacharias. So if
you guys could help me, I would really appreciate.

If there's not a blown channel, the most likely culprits are C43, C44, C97,
C98 respectively.

They had lots of problems with those.

The manual is on its way.

Mark Z.