Posted to sci.electronics.repair
TJB TJB is offline

Default Panasonic DMR-E55 Help with component values

I Have a DMR-E55 with the perpetual restart-self-check problem. I have
narrowed it down to a faulty IC001 - STRG6353. I also have a couple of
other parts which are faulty R003, a 1W resistor, but I can't read the
value, measures 0 ohms, as does diode D005 a T3D46. The 4 and the 6 have a
small bar above them??

Hopefully I haven't missed any other faulty parts.

Anyone help me on the value of R003, a nd what the heck kind of diode is a
T3D46?? I can't seem to find any data on this at all!

Thanks for any help.
TJB

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
joe joe is offline

"TJB" 2lazyToGet@one wrote in message
I Have a DMR-E55 with the perpetual restart-self-check problem. I have
narrowed it down to a faulty IC001 - STRG6353. I also have a couple of
other parts which are faulty R003, a 1W resistor, but I can't read the
value, measures 0 ohms, as does diode D005 a T3D46. The 4 and the 6 have a
small bar above them??

Hopefully I haven't missed any other faulty parts.

Anyone help me on the value of R003, a nd what the heck kind of diode is a
T3D46?? I can't seem to find any data on this at all!

Thanks for any help.
TJB

R003 is a 0.47 Ohm and D005 is an ST3D200
HTH

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
TJB TJB is offline

"joe" wrote in
:

"TJB" 2lazyToGet@one wrote in message
I Have a DMR-E55 with the perpetual restart-self-check problem. I have
narrowed it down to a faulty IC001 - STRG6353. I also have a couple
of other parts which are faulty R003, a 1W resistor, but I can't read
the value, measures 0 ohms, as does diode D005 a T3D46. The 4 and the
6 have a small bar above them??

Hopefully I haven't missed any other faulty parts.

Anyone help me on the value of R003, a nd what the heck kind of diode
is a T3D46?? I can't seem to find any data on this at all!

Thanks for any help.
TJB

R003 is a 0.47 Ohm and D005 is an ST3D200
HTH

Thanks Joe,
With R003 being a 0.47 Ohm resistor I better get out the more
accurate meter and measure it properly, although hard to read it may
actually still be okay. D005 measures close to zero either polarity, so
I will replace it along with IC001.

Thanks again for the help
TJB

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
TJB TJB is offline

TJB 2lazyToGet@one wrote in
:

"joe" wrote in
:

[...]

Oops what am I saying, D005 measures open circuit either polarity.
I can't find any details about D005 in my data books or on the web. Joe
do you have any info/data on this diode???

Thanks
TJB
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
TJB TJB is offline

TJB 2lazyToGet@one wrote in
:

TJB 2lazyToGet@one wrote in
:

"joe" wrote in
:

[...]

Found some data, it's a zener and normal diode back-to-back so normal
multimeter testing won't work. IC001 may be the only replacement
required.

Cheers
TJB

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[...]

These diodes are usually OK. Just replace the STRG6353 and check the
electrolytics and all should be well. A dab of thermal paste on the IC
heatsink also helps.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
TJB TJB is offline

"joe" wrote in
:

[...]

Thanks Joe, I have ordered IC001, hopefully it will work.

Cheers
TJB

U - values Keith Dunbar UK diy 14 September 16th 07 11:50 AM
AWA W5105 TV - Component Values?? TJB Electronics Repair 2 September 8th 06 11:49 AM
U-values Richard A Downing UK diy 7 December 22nd 05 07:10 PM
Home SALES values -vs- ASSESSED values? chaz Home Ownership 11 December 14th 05 08:50 PM
Panasonic CT27SX12F setup menu values nospam>dslextreme.com Electronics Repair 0 September 1st 03 06:07 PM