Posted to sci.electronics.repair
TJB TJB is offline

Default Panasonic DMR-E55 Help with component values

I Have a DMR-E55 with the perpetual restart-self-check problem. I have
narrowed it down to a faulty IC001 - STRG6353. I also have a couple of
other parts which are faulty R003, a 1W resistor, but I can't read the
value, measures 0 ohms, as does diode D005 a T3D46. The 4 and the 6 have a
small bar above them??

Hopefully I haven't missed any other faulty parts.

Anyone help me on the value of R003, a nd what the heck kind of diode is a
T3D46?? I can't seem to find any data on this at all!

Thanks for any help.
TJB