Posted to sci.electronics.repair
TJB TJB is offline

Default Panasonic DMR-E55 Help with component values

TJB 2lazyToGet@one wrote in
:

TJB 2lazyToGet@one wrote in
:

"joe" wrote in
:

"TJB" 2lazyToGet@one wrote in message
I Have a DMR-E55 with the perpetual restart-self-check problem. I
have
narrowed it down to a faulty IC001 - STRG6353. I also have a couple
of other parts which are faulty R003, a 1W resistor, but I can't
read the value, measures 0 ohms, as does diode D005 a T3D46. The 4
and the 6 have a small bar above them??

Hopefully I haven't missed any other faulty parts.

Anyone help me on the value of R003, a nd what the heck kind of
diode is a T3D46?? I can't seem to find any data on this at all!

Thanks for any help.
TJB

R003 is a 0.47 Ohm and D005 is an ST3D200
HTH

Thanks Joe,
With R003 being a 0.47 Ohm resistor I better get out the
more
accurate meter and measure it properly, although hard to read it may
actually still be okay. D005 measures close to zero either polarity,
so I will replace it along with IC001.

Thanks again for the help
TJB

Oops what am I saying, D005 measures open circuit either polarity.
I can't find any details about D005 in my data books or on the web.
Joe do you have any info/data on this diode???

Thanks
TJB

Found some data, it's a zener and normal diode back-to-back so normal
multimeter testing won't work. IC001 may be the only replacement
required.

Cheers
TJB