Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default projection tv

Not to take too much of your time, here's what happened:

I took my magnavox projection tv rear off to clean the guns and the mirror.
While wiping it out I hit the color adjustment knobs in the back. I tried to
"fix" it and obviously it got worse. Is there a "trick" to setting the
colors? I got pretty close by trial and error, but there is too much yellow
and skin tones are crappy. I've googled this to no avail. Is there a set way
to adjust the gun's colors to get it right? This is inside, not the color
adjustments via the remote menu, just to clarify.
Thanks to all in advance and for reading this far.