Posted to sci.electronics.repair
goPostal goPostal is offline

Default projection tv

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
. ..
There are normally two sets of adjustments -- Screen and Drive. Broadly
speaking, the Screen control adjust the darkest areas of the picture, the
Drive the brightest. (There is usually no red Drive control, because the
red
phosphors are/were the least-efficient, and were run "at full blast".

Looking at a monochrome image (play "Casablanca"), you need to adjust
these
controls to get a neutral (colorless) image.

Try Googling "gray-scale tracking" + "crt".

That makes sense because my black and white color is screwed up too. It's a
weird brown/grey. Tonight I'll get the info and get cracking. Thank you!!