Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Samsung Vertical

Hi.!
Samsung MdlTX2756, vertical ic was shorted and burned out fusistor
and a peaking coil, I replaced the ic fusistor and peaking coil, I tried
the set and all I had is the bottom half of the screen, I don't have a
drawing for the set so I thought I would see if someomne could give me an
idea where to go next, I don't want to buy a schmatic unless I have to.
any help would be apriciated.
Thank you
Vince

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

You MAY have a bad new IC, it happens! There are three zener diodes
right by the vertical IC! Replace the 470 uf capacitor by the IC.
Dani.