Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sirius Stiletto 10 FM transmitter won't work

Apparently, the Stiletto 10's (and most likely the Stiletto 100's) FM
transmitter requires the radio be docked in order for it to work. I
have a Soloist Universal Sound System, that's the dock that also
accepts iPods. But for some reason my Stiletto won't allow me to use
the FM transmitter when it's docked to that. If I go to the screen
where you turn the FM transmitter on/off, you can't select on from the
menu.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"JazzyJeff" wrote in message
ups.com...
Apparently, the Stiletto 10's (and most likely the Stiletto 100's) FM
transmitter requires the radio be docked in order for it to work. I
have a Soloist Universal Sound System, that's the dock that also
accepts iPods. But for some reason my Stiletto won't allow me to use
the FM transmitter when it's docked to that. If I go to the screen
where you turn the FM transmitter on/off, you can't select on from the
menu.

Nothing wrong with it. I guess the folks at Directed assume that you won't
need the FM transmitter, you will be using the speaker system on the
Soloist.

You'll either have to get a home kit for the Stiletto or attach an FM
transmitter to the line-out of the Soloist.