Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Mitsubishi parts distributor help

Anyone know where a "non authorized" or regular consumer can order
Mitsubishi replacement parts? Specifically for model #WT46807, part
#MSPAD101D? My usual supplier is limited on Mits. parts they have
available, and are not an authorized distributor for Mits. I ran into
this problem before with certain RCA parts, but happened to know a
local repair man that took care of me. He has since went out of
business. Thank you group.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Golf" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone know where a "non authorized" or regular consumer can order
Mitsubishi replacement parts? Specifically for model #WT46807, part
#MSPAD101D? My usual supplier is limited on Mits. parts they have
available, and are not an authorized distributor for Mits. I ran into
this problem before with certain RCA parts, but happened to know a
local repair man that took care of me. He has since went out of
business. Thank you group.

I am fairly sure you can order parts through Mitsubishi whether or not
you're an authorized servicer or not.

(800)553-7278.

Good luck.
--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Jul 3, 11:42 am, "Leonard Caillouet" wrote:
Mitsubishi is the only place to get most parts. That does not look like a
valid number. What is it?

Leonard

I'm not really sure it's purpose. It's a 10 pin mini PCB board with a
few surface mount components, and an (IC?) in the middle which looks
like a big black round spot. The Horizontal drive inputs to #4, and
pin #1 outputs to the base of the horizontal output trans. I've never
seen anything like this. Anway the input looks good on a scope. I have
no output (disconnected output when checked also). The 12V supply is
good. The part ID on the board is IC5A00. Anyway, I am not a licensed
tech, so I'm sure Mitsubishi will not sell to me. I guess this means
my buddy will have to bring to a repair shop, or scrap it if this is
the case. If you have an idea of what this component is anyway,
respond back anyway. Thanks Leonard.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Jul 3, 11:30 am, "David Farber" wrote:
"Golf" wrote in message

oups.com...

Anyone know where a "non authorized" or regular consumer can order
Mitsubishi replacement parts? Specifically for model #WT46807, part
#MSPAD101D? My usual supplier is limited on Mits. parts they have
available, and are not an authorized distributor for Mits. I ran into
this problem before with certain RCA parts, but happened to know a
local repair man that took care of me. He has since went out of
business. Thank you group.

I am fairly sure you can order parts through Mitsubishi whether or not
you're an authorized servicer or not.

(800)553-7278.

Good luck.
--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center
L.A., CA

I called this number earlier, but got tired of being on hold. I will
try again, and let ya'll know what happened. Thanks David.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Jul 3, 12:14 pm, Golf wrote:
On Jul 3, 11:30 am, "David Farber" wrote:

"Golf" wrote in message

roups.com...

Anyone know where a "non authorized" or regular consumer can order
Mitsubishi replacement parts? Specifically for model #WT46807, part
#MSPAD101D? My usual supplier is limited on Mits. parts they have
available, and are not an authorized distributor for Mits. I ran into
this problem before with certain RCA parts, but happened to know a
local repair man that took care of me. He has since went out of
business. Thank you group.

I am fairly sure you can order parts through Mitsubishi whether or not
you're an authorized servicer or not.

(800)553-7278.

Good luck.
--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center
L.A., CA

I called this number earlier, but got tired of being on hold. I will
try again, and let ya'll know what happened. Thanks David.- Hide quoted text -

I finally got them. They can't sell to unauthorized folks. I'm glad to
know this. I almost bought a Mitsubishi a few months ago. Thanks
anyway guys.

Floormaster distributor R UK diy 0 April 15th 07 05:38 PM
TV REPAIR CRTS, PCBS, PARTS, NEW UNUSED PARTS FOR SALE, MAKE US A OFFER, WE CAN SHIP WITH-IN 24 HOURS User Electronics Repair 7 December 19th 05 03:31 PM
Distributor for small pieces of Teflon insulating tubing? Tim Shoppa Electronics Repair 9 August 17th 05 10:38 AM
Looking for a distributor for old SHARP parts Adrian G. Electronics Repair 0 April 11th 04 11:17 AM
parts source for Mitsubishi DT-40S (home audio) cassette player Jeff Electronics Repair 0 July 15th 03 01:26 AM