Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Golf Golf is offline

Default Mitsubishi parts distributor help

On Jul 3, 12:14 pm, Golf wrote:
On Jul 3, 11:30 am, "David Farber" wrote:

"Golf" wrote in message

roups.com...

Anyone know where a "non authorized" or regular consumer can order
Mitsubishi replacement parts? Specifically for model #WT46807, part
#MSPAD101D? My usual supplier is limited on Mits. parts they have
available, and are not an authorized distributor for Mits. I ran into
this problem before with certain RCA parts, but happened to know a
local repair man that took care of me. He has since went out of
business. Thank you group.

I am fairly sure you can order parts through Mitsubishi whether or not
you're an authorized servicer or not.

(800)553-7278.

Good luck.
--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center

I called this number earlier, but got tired of being on hold. I will
try again, and let ya'll know what happened. Thanks David.- Hide quoted text -

I finally got them. They can't sell to unauthorized folks. I'm glad to
know this. I almost bought a Mitsubishi a few months ago. Thanks
anyway guys.