Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Golf Golf is offline

Default Mitsubishi parts distributor help

On Jul 3, 11:42 am, "Leonard Caillouet" wrote:
Mitsubishi is the only place to get most parts. That does not look like a
valid number. What is it?

Leonard

I'm not really sure it's purpose. It's a 10 pin mini PCB board with a
few surface mount components, and an (IC?) in the middle which looks
like a big black round spot. The Horizontal drive inputs to #4, and
pin #1 outputs to the base of the horizontal output trans. I've never
seen anything like this. Anway the input looks good on a scope. I have
no output (disconnected output when checked also). The 12V supply is
good. The part ID on the board is IC5A00. Anyway, I am not a licensed
tech, so I'm sure Mitsubishi will not sell to me. I guess this means
my buddy will have to bring to a repair shop, or scrap it if this is
the case. If you have an idea of what this component is anyway,
respond back anyway. Thanks Leonard.