Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default solder gauge?

I work in manufacturing, not repair, and keep the human robots supplied
with .015, .020, .025, .031, .040, and .050 diameter solder. The range
of things we work on makes having a broad selection helpful. But I
wonder what repair techs use most frequently? (If I could only have one
size, I'd go with the .025 I think.) Also I assume you guys on the other
side of the ditch are using metric sizes?

Solder? Pop` Home Repair 84 December 27th 06 01:15 AM
220 over 12 gauge [email protected] Home Repair 8 December 20th 06 08:17 AM
Can I stick two 4 gauge and one 6 gauge wire into a 3/4" conduit Ignoramus29948 Home Repair 11 September 13th 06 12:32 PM
SMD Solder Sunny Electronics Repair 0 January 10th 04 04:49 AM
Solder Bryan Electronics 2 August 23rd 03 07:37 PM