Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Unlock your Mobile Phone

Unlock your mobile phone for free. Also watch television and sport
online for free.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/louise.randall41

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 05:59:06 -0700, put
finger to keyboard and composed:

Unlock your mobile phone for free. Also watch television and sport
online for free.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/louise.randall41

So who are you, Louise or Shane?

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Franc Zabkar wrote:

On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 05:59:06 -0700, put
finger to keyboard and composed:

Unlock your mobile phone for free. Also watch television and sport
online for free.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/louise.randall41

So who are you, Louise or Shane?

Maybe they aren't sure, or "It depends on the day of the week"?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Jun 5, 8:59 am, wrote:
Unlock your mobile phone for free. Also watch television and sport
online for free.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/louise.randall41

To lock a phone on sci.electronics.repair, means to put a physical
lock, with a key, on one of the holes on a rotary phone so somebody
can not dial out.