Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Where is a mobile phone :-)

How to detect where is a mobile phone?
It's very simple: just clic the link, insert the mobile phone number
and press the key "Localizzare".
In few seconds you will know where is your wife / husband / friend /
sister / son / boss...

http://www.studiopasquali.it/satphone/index.htm

Attention: sometimes it's better don't know...

PEO from ITALY
www.peogio.net
(Loving UK)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"PEO from ITALY" wrote in message
ups.com...
How to detect where is a mobile phone?
It's very simple: just clic the link, insert the mobile phone number
and press the key "Localizzare".
In few seconds you will know where is your wife / husband / friend /
sister / son / boss...

What ever you do, do NOT submit yours or anyone else's phone number
to this site!
The reason should be obvious!

--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Posted to uk.d-i-y
. . is offline

Graham wrote:
"PEO from ITALY" wrote in message
ups.com...
How to detect where is a mobile phone?
It's very simple: just clic the link, insert the mobile phone number
and press the key "Localizzare".
In few seconds you will know where is your wife / husband / friend /
sister / son / boss...

What ever you do, do NOT submit yours or anyone else's phone number
to this site!
The reason should be obvious!

LOL did you not put a random number in to se what happened ?

I did

Posted to uk.d-i-y

.. wrote:
Graham wrote:
"PEO from ITALY" wrote in message
ups.com...
How to detect where is a mobile phone?
It's very simple: just clic the link, insert the mobile phone number
and press the key "Localizzare".
In few seconds you will know where is your wife / husband / friend /
sister / son / boss...

What ever you do, do NOT submit yours or anyone else's phone number
to this site!
The reason should be obvious!

LOL did you not put a random number in to se what happened ?

I did

Glad you used a random number - I would have hated for you to find out
where your wife really was
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"." wrote in message
Graham wrote:
"PEO from ITALY" wrote in message
ups.com...
How to detect where is a mobile phone?
It's very simple: just clic the link, insert the mobile phone number
and press the key "Localizzare".
In few seconds you will know where is your wife / husband / friend /
sister / son / boss...

What ever you do, do NOT submit yours or anyone else's phone number
to this site!
The reason should be obvious!

LOL did you not put a random number in to se what happened ?

I did

Yes, I did I put in 01234567890
and then I thought that might be a real number maybe a Bedford
taxi company or something.
So I dialled it to see.
It does exist, but it dosn't exist
Try it yourself and see what I mean

I liked the graphics though.

--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Graham" wrote in message

"PEO from ITALY" wrote in message
ups.com...
How to detect where is a mobile phone?
It's very simple: just clic the link, insert the mobile phone number
and press the key "Localizzare".
In few seconds you will know where is your wife / husband / friend /
sister / son / boss...

What ever you do, do NOT submit yours or anyone else's phone number
to this site!

The reason should be obvious!

Nope, you are going to have to explain it to me. The worst that can happen
is that you get loads of junk calls.. but I get them anyway...

There was an article in a magazine my wife was reading all about ID theft.
According to this article you should shred anything with your name and
address on it, because is a criminal gets hold of your name and address,
you're done for.

I can't see how. Names and addresses are public domain. If you could steal
an ID and defraud someone just based on thier name and address, there would
be no need for shredders... A copy of the phone book is all a criminal would
need!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

Funny that you should mention that because I have just been contributing
to a thread on uk.telecom about this very subject.
The tread is called
{news} Call centres infiltrated by gangs

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Owain" wrote in message
Chris Styles wrote:
There was an article in a magazine my wife was reading all about ID
theft. According to this article you should shred anything with your name
and address on it, because is a criminal gets hold of your name and
address, you're done for.
I can't see how. Names and addresses are public domain. If you could
steal an ID and defraud someone just based on thier name and address,
there would be no need for shredders... A copy of the phone book is all a
criminal would need!

It's not so much the "name and address" that matters, but a *document*
bearing the name and address can be used as evidence of identity as the
person in possession of them is assumed to be the person named on them.

With a couple of bank statements, council tax bill, and phone bill, it's
much easier to open a bank account or get a loan in someone else's name
than without such physical evidence.

Owain

Yes, I understand that, and it makes sense, but that is *not* what the
article said, and I believe that it is scaremongery.

It makes sense to not make your name address available along with other
account information, but implying that the name and address alone is
dangerous is likely to panic those who don't fully understand.