Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Styles Chris Styles is offline

Default Where is a mobile phone :-)

"Graham" wrote in message

"PEO from ITALY" wrote in message
ups.com...
How to detect where is a mobile phone?
It's very simple: just clic the link, insert the mobile phone number
and press the key "Localizzare".
In few seconds you will know where is your wife / husband / friend /
sister / son / boss...

What ever you do, do NOT submit yours or anyone else's phone number
to this site!

The reason should be obvious!

Nope, you are going to have to explain it to me. The worst that can happen
is that you get loads of junk calls.. but I get them anyway...

There was an article in a magazine my wife was reading all about ID theft.
According to this article you should shred anything with your name and
address on it, because is a criminal gets hold of your name and address,
you're done for.

I can't see how. Names and addresses are public domain. If you could steal
an ID and defraud someone just based on thier name and address, there would
be no need for shredders... A copy of the phone book is all a criminal would
need!