Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default hpiiip printer

Hi.
Can anyone please tell me or direct me to the exact steps to go
through in order to generate and use a cleaning sheet for an old
hpiiip laser jet printer?

thanks
Jeff
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Fri, 18 May 2007 18:19:15 -0400, Jeff Kish wrote:
Hi.
Can anyone please tell me or direct me to the exact steps to go
through in order to generate and use a cleaning sheet for an old
hpiiip laser jet printer?

Try also:
comp.periphs.printers
comp.sys.hp.hardware

Jonesy
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Jeff Kish" wrote in message
news
Can anyone please tell me or direct me to the exact steps to go
through in order to generate and use a cleaning sheet for an old
hpiiip laser jet printer?

Buy them at Staples.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Jeff Kish wrote:

Hi.
Can anyone please tell me or direct me to the exact steps to go
through in order to generate and use a cleaning sheet for an old
hpiiip laser jet printer?

Well, I recall you have to use the menu to print the 'cleaning paper' and then
you have to run it through the printer. I forget the details.

Graham

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Fri, 18 May 2007 23:46:01 GMT, Eeyore
wrote:

Jeff Kish wrote:

Hi.
Can anyone please tell me or direct me to the exact steps to go
through in order to generate and use a cleaning sheet for an old
hpiiip laser jet printer?

Well, I recall you have to use the menu to print the 'cleaning paper' and then
you have to run it through the printer. I forget the details.

Graham

yeah I forget also. I'm hoping someone else knows how.
Thanks

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Fri, 18 May 2007 23:33:42 GMT, "Homer J Simpson"
wrote:

"Jeff Kish" wrote in message
news
Can anyone please tell me or direct me to the exact steps to go
through in order to generate and use a cleaning sheet for an old
hpiiip laser jet printer?

Buy them at Staples.

They have those that will work for the hpiiip? thats good news.
thanks
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Jeff Kish" wrote in message
news
Buy them at Staples.

They have those that will work for the hpiiip? thats good news.
thanks

I bought some from eBay which have a slight tackiness to clean laser
printers, fax machines and the like.

HP Printer Dick Electronics Repair 4 March 13th 07 03:33 PM
Self overhauling printer Mary Fisher UK diy 44 October 12th 06 11:50 PM
Lexmark X-83 printer Charlie East Electronics Repair 0 September 18th 06 11:36 PM
Printer dilemma .. T i m UK diy 62 February 8th 05 02:38 PM
Printer Reestit Mutton UK diy 16 October 31st 03 10:06 AM