Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default E18 Error

Hi,

I had the E18 error in my Canon digital camera for a while now, I was
searching in Google and learning about it. Finally I found a solution
that might fix it, but I am not sure since I am not an expert and the
process looks very complex. They have photos and step by step
instruction so it is easy enough for me to do it, but I still want
some expert opinion before I start the process.

Here is the page for the E18 Error solution check it out and tell me
what do you think:
http://www.fixya.com/support/t102982-e_18_problem

Thanks in advance

Jon

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message
oups.com...

I had the E18 error in my Canon digital camera for a while now, I was
searching in Google and learning about it. Finally I found a solution
that might fix it, but I am not sure since I am not an expert and the
process looks very complex. They have photos and step by step
instruction so it is easy enough for me to do it, but I still want
some expert opinion before I start the process.

Here is the page for the E18 Error solution check it out and tell me
what do you think:
http://www.fixya.com/support/t102982-e_18_problem

http://members.shaw.ca/gregs_space/C..._for_SD300.pdf was
clearer.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Yes they had this link in the solution of Fixya too, but I liked the
one bellow it without the links and with all the photos, but do you
think it is safe?

Plastering error John UK diy 6 September 10th 06 01:44 AM
IE Error Message Bob Chilcoat Metalworking 17 August 30th 05 04:10 PM
OT - Google Error....Ever get it? Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 2 August 27th 05 04:10 PM
KW kiln #15 error Mike Kley Metalworking 0 December 20th 04 05:34 PM