Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default pointer stop working

hi all,
have window xp home edition and a week ago my pointer and wondows would lock
for a few second and go back working for a minute and lock back up would
like to know what's happen. thanks in advance.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Homer J Simpson wrote:
"Jonesy82" wrote in message
hi all,
have window xp home edition and a week ago my pointer and wondows would
lock for a few second and go back working for a minute and lock back up
would like to know what's happen. thanks in advance.

Bad mouse. Bad!

....or some process locking the computer...spyware or such.

jak

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Mar 30, 12:41 am, jakdedert wrote:
Homer J Simpson wrote:
"Jonesy82" wrote in message
hi all,
have window xp home edition and a week ago my pointer and wondows would
lock for a few second and go back working for a minute and lock back up
would like to know what's happen. thanks in advance.

Bad mouse. Bad!

...or some process locking the computer...spyware or such.

jak

Same thing happened to my wife. We got a new mouse and all is well
since then.

H. R.(Bob) Hofmann

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 30 Mar, 04:03, "Jonesy82" wrote:

hi all,
have window xp home edition and a week ago my pointer and wondows would lock
for a few second and go back working for a minute and lock back up would
like to know what's happen. thanks in advance.

ctrl alt del, shut down al the crap that shouldnt be running. Usually
does it, but not always.

When satisfied, stop it starting at boot time by running c windows
msconfig.exe and unticking the unwanted junk in 'startup' tab.

NT

how do lifts work/stop working? komodore comrade UK diy 24 August 29th 06 11:24 PM
Kenmore front load washer stop working,timer problem? [email protected] Home Repair 6 December 28th 05 04:30 AM
TuckPoint pointer fish Home Repair 5 October 29th 05 10:47 PM
Marantz Dial Pointer Lamp dennis Electronics Repair 2 March 10th 04 09:26 PM
Laser pointer use in scroll saws. Alan McLean Woodturning 2 September 17th 03 01:22 AM