Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Technics SL-D2 Turntable Slooooow

My turntable is not working too well. It's difficult to get it spinning. I'm
told it does not have a belt. I would guess then that it has a motor. Does
anyone know about the repairs for it? Could this potentially be more than a
motor replacement?

--
Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

Web Page: home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews