Posted to sci.electronics.repair
KOS KOS is offline

Default Remote-need new universal for older JVC - question

Hi, i have an older JCV tv- model av-2672s- the remote now doesnt
work.
remote is model rmc424. I am trying to find a universal that doesnt
cost too much that will work fine with this. Can anyone recommend a
universal remote that works good?
THANKS!
KOS

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"KOS" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, i have an older JCV tv- model av-2672s- the remote now doesnt
work.
remote is model rmc424. I am trying to find a universal that doesnt
cost too much that will work fine with this. Can anyone recommend a
universal remote that works good?

If you Google for Universal Remote, you will get a ton of stuff to read and
digest.

Also, try Best Buy, Circuit City, Radio Shack and so on.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"KOS" wrote in message
oups.com...

remote is model rmc424. I am trying to find a universal that doesnt
cost too much that will work fine with this. Can anyone recommend a
universal remote that works good?

Buy a few cheap ones. One should work.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"KOS" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, i have an older JCV tv- model av-2672s- the remote now doesnt
work.
remote is model rmc424. I am trying to find a universal that doesnt
cost too much that will work fine with this. Can anyone recommend a
universal remote that works good?
THANKS!
KOS

http://www.remotes.com/store/jvc/rmc424.html

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

i get my uni-remotes from dumpsters,

people get a new tv and toss everything!

read the labels in the stores, most will handle all devices today.

most are in stores at less than $10, how low can U go?

oups.com...