Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.radio.cb,sci.electronics.components

Default FA: HV Probe, NOS Tubes, Mica Caps, NOS Tube Sockets, L-P Filter+++

All right here, much great/useful stuff & very inexpensive
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...ssZmyradioroom

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.radio.cb,sci.electronics.components

rich wrote:

All right here, much great/useful stuff & very inexpensive
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...ssZmyradioroom

Who cares? This crap belongs on:
news:misc.industry.electronics.marketplace or
http://groups.google.com/group/news:misc.industry.electronics.marketplace?hl=en
for Google users.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.