Posted to alt.electronics,misc.industry.electronics,misc.industry.electronics.marketplace,rec.electronics,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.parts,sci.electronics.repair

Default FS NOS POKEY ICs for video games and computers, etc new in the tubes

These are brand new in the tubes, they are NOT pulls from game carts, etc.
Nine ( 9 ) to a tube, $39 a tube, 3 tube minimum order, shipping and
handling $5 total for 3 tubes.
10 Tubes $365 shipped.

coming soon - AVGs

--
Art

Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Default Step right up. Do business with a loser who SPAMs Usenet

was: FS NOS POKEY ICs for video games and computers, etc new in the
tubes

Art M - Artfromny wrote:
[SPAM]

Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

JeffM wrote:

was: FS NOS POKEY ICs for video games and computers, etc new in the
tubes

Art M - Artfromny wrote:
[SPAM]

Art is a long time spammer of the electronics groups and he loves to
start stupid fights over his "Right" to spam.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Art M - Artfromny wrote:
[SPAM]

Art is a long time spammer of the electronics groups and he loves to
start stupid fights over his "Right" to spam.

In general. the spammers seem to be outnumbered by the self-appointed,
self-righteous folks that _just have to_ post followups pointing out
the egregious conduct by the spammer.

It is fairly easy to killfile the spammer once and for all time. But, I
still have to slough through all the followups that ensue. Tho', _some_
of those posters are so prolific at it that they, too, now share a line
in the killfile along with their hated spammer(s).

Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

On 29 Jul 2006 21:51:57 GMT, Allodoxaphobia
Gave us:

In general. the spammers seem to be outnumbered by the self-appointed,
self-righteous folks that _just have to_ post followups pointing out
the egregious conduct by the spammer.

It is fairly easy to killfile the spammer once and for all time. But, I
still have to slough through all the followups that ensue. Tho', _some_
of those posters are so prolific at it that they, too, now share a line
in the killfile along with their hated spammer(s).

So what does your response make you, ya ****in' dip****?

In general, you are no different.

Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Art M - Artfromny wrote:
[SPAM]

Art is a long time spammer of the electronics groups and he loves to
start stupid fights over his "Right" to spam.

Sounds like just another troll. Maybe if we don't feed him he will go away.

Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Art M - Artfromny wrote:
[SPAM]

Art is a long time spammer of the electronics groups and he loves to
start stupid fights over his "Right" to spam.

Sounds like just another troll. Maybe if we don't feed him he will go away.

So far, I've been able to find everything I need without buying from
a known spammer.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
So far, I've been able to find everything I need without buying from
a known spammer.

I don't understand it. Do they just not "get it" that people are turned off
by it? Or are there enough dumbasses actually buying from the spam to keep
it going???

Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Ernie Werbel wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
So far, I've been able to find everything I need without buying from
a known spammer.

I don't understand it. Do they just not "get it" that people are turned off
by it? Or are there enough dumbasses actually buying from the spam to keep
it going???

It takes less than 1% of people buying their crap to make them happy.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 23:31:02 GMT, "Ernie Werbel"
wrote:

I don't understand it. Or are there enough dumbasses actually buying from the spam to keep
it going???

Yep, that's exactly why spammers are destroying the internet. There
are enough gullible fools out there buying their scams to keep them
going in a big way. Go and read about king spammer Alan Ralsky and his
mansion "which spam built" if you have any doubts that it's highly
profitable.

Bob