Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Default Step right up. Do business with a loser who SPAMs Usenet

Ernie Werbel wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
So far, I've been able to find everything I need without buying from
a known spammer.

I don't understand it. Do they just not "get it" that people are turned off
by it? Or are there enough dumbasses actually buying from the spam to keep
it going???

It takes less than 1% of people buying their crap to make them happy.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida