DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FA: HV Probe, NOS Tubes, Mica Caps, NOS Tube Sockets, L-P Filter+++ (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/190098-fa-hv-probe-nos-tubes-mica-caps-nos-tube-sockets-l-p-filter.html)

rich January 23rd 07 03:53 PM

FA: HV Probe, NOS Tubes, Mica Caps, NOS Tube Sockets, L-P Filter+++

All right here, much great/useful stuff & very inexpensive
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...ssZmyradioroom

Michael A. Terrell January 24th 07 07:06 PM

rich wrote:

All right here, much great/useful stuff & very inexpensive
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...ssZmyradioroom

Who cares? This crap belongs on:
news:misc.industry.electronics.marketplace or
http://groups.google.com/group/news:misc.industry.electronics.marketplace?hl=en
for Google users.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.