Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default WTD VGA LEAD

Hi Hope some one can point me to VGA Lead for a ACER AL1715 am Also know as
a LG PHILIPS LM170E01 (A6) Maybe one from a scrap LCD Screen ?
I am in the UK
Thanks Stan the Man

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Stan the Man" wrote in message
Hi Hope some one can point me to VGA Lead for a ACER AL1715 am Also know
as
a LG PHILIPS LM170E01 (A6) Maybe one from a scrap LCD Screen ?
I am in the UK
Thanks Stan the Man

It'd probably be cheaper to buy a standard VGA d-sub to d-sub lead, or d-sub
to bnc lead, cut one end off and splice it/solder it inside the monitor than
trying to source an original. Acer may supply originals, but they'll likely
be pricey and difficult to get.

Morse

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Stan the Man wrote:

Hi Hope some one can point me to VGA Lead for a ACER AL1715 am Also
know as
a LG PHILIPS LM170E01 (A6) Maybe one from a scrap LCD Screen ?
I am in the UK
Thanks Stan the Man

Give me a shout. May be able to help.

--